We are building a team of qualified people who are looking for Part Time work. Some positions will be "on-call" and will include drivers, banquet servers, bartenders, prep kitchen, set up & clean up and more. Must have a phone and reliable transportation. Interested? ... Send us an e-mail with some information about yourself and we'll get back to you.
Currently we have no Full Time openings, however, we are always accepting applications.
• Must be a Team Player. • Must be at least 18 years old. • Must have a telephone. • Must have clean, reliable transportation, be able to provide proof of insurance, and have a clean driving record (no DUI's, reckless driving, etc.). • Must have good personal hygiene.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with a sense of urgency. • Ability to Multi-Task. • Ability to perform any task assigned. • Ability to listen to and follow instruction. • Ability to follow established procedures. • Ability to work independently and meet deadlines. • Ability to exercise common sense. • Ability to communicate effectively.
• Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
• Ability to operate all necessary equipment - including slicers, grinders, mixers, cooking equipment, knives, box cutters, etc.
• Must be Willing & Able to Work Hard - including the ability to bend & lift at least 50 pounds as well as the ability to push/pull loads up to 100 pounds. • Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required.
If you are Passionate about Foodservice, just e-mail or fax us a resume or a summary of qualifications - or fill out, print, and fax an Application For Employmentto 757 489 2412 and we'll get back to you to schedule an interview or apply in person Monday - Friday at 5360 Robin Hood Road